- The apartments can be rented from Saturday 5 p.m.to Saturday 10 a.m.
The price of the apartments is set for the week and includes all charges such as water, electricity, heating, sheets.
- During your stay, you will be responsible for the cleanliness of your own accommodation.
- Final cleaning: the apartment must be left as clean and tidy as it was when you arrived. If you do not wish to do the cleaning you can choose to pay:
- 35 €/apartment type 100, 101 and 102.
- 50 €/apartment type 103 and 104.
- Pets are welcome and are admitted (40.€ per week) but they need their up-to-date vaccination record and they have to be well trained. Dogs weighing less than 10kg are accepted but we ask that all dog and cat owners, please remember to keep your pets on a leash in the enclosed residence and when walking your animal we ask that you carry a bag to pick up after your pet.
- Type 101 apartments are only for 2 adults and 2 children –maximum age 15 years old - not suitable for 4 adults.
In accordance with rule number 95-949 of 25 August 1995 : 'children under six years old must not sleep in the top bunk beds'.
- Booking conditions: 30% of the total amount must be paid with the booking contract, signed and dated - the balance must be paid at least 30 days before your arrival date.
- At the time of making a reservation, you must pay a 30% deposit towards the full rental amount. Once you receive our answer concerning availability, you must send us the Reservation Form and your Rental Agreement duly filled out, jointly with your payment. Upon receipt, we shall send you a confirmation indicating the details of your rental period.
- From the date of paying the 30% deposit up to the 30th day (inclusive) preceding the first day of your rental period, you will be entitled to cancel. In the event that you do so, the 30 % downpayment will be refunded to you, less our administrative fees (-€40).
- The full balance will be due either 30 days prior to the beginning of your rental period or immediately if you make a last minute reservation.
- We are unable to give you the exact numbers and floors of the rented apartments in advance.
- We remind you that each apartment can accommodate a limited number of tenants and it is therefore strictly forbidden to accommodate more people than allowed. Tenants are not allowed to bring their own beds. Likewise, it is strictly forbidden to put up any tents or to park any caravans or motorhomes in the grounds.
- Apartments Type 101 can only accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under 15. These apartments are therefore not suitable for 4 adults. In accordance with rule number 95-949 of 25 August 1995 : 'children under six years old must not sleep in the top bunk beds'.
- Anyone who enters Residence Arinella with a pet, without any prior written permission from the Management, will be denied access to their apartment, without being entitled to any compensation.
Making an on-line reservation is the fastest way to book your holiday accommodation as it is completed within a few seconds.
- First select the dates of your stay.
- Depending upon availability, select the name and type of apartment that suits you.
- If you wish to confirm the reservation or enquire about availability, kindly fill out the Reservation Form : Name, Surname, address, e-mail, Tel., Fax. The Client must indicate a permanently valid e-mail address on the Reservation Form. The e-mail address shall be used by RESIDENCE ARINELLA in all future communications concerning this reservation. The Client is expected to do his/her best to ensure that the data provided on the Reservation Form is accurate.
- To warrant for the reservation, we must imperatively have received the full data to identify you. We require the currently valid data concerning your debit/credit card: Number, Expiry Date and CCV No. (a 3 or 4 digit security code on the back of your card).
- Once your payment is validated by our secure system, a thirty per cent deposit (30%) will be charged to your credit card and you will receive a confirmation containing the full details of your final reservation: reservation number, amount charged, balance payable.
Payment by credit card
Indicate in print on the Reservation Form the Card Number and the Expiry Date.
- Upon receiving your Reservation Form, we will charge the 30 % deposit to your credit/debit card.
- The balance of the rental amount (70%) shall also be charged to your debit card 30 days prior to the first day of the rental period, unless you give us different instructions.
- If your reservation takes place less than one month prior to first day of the rental period, we will immediately charge the full rental amount to your debit card.
Credit Card - Information - The Client must provide a valid credit card. When filling the Reservation Form out, he/she must make sure that all data indicated in the payment form is accurate. Residence ARINELLA shall not be held liable for any inaccurate data given to us. If the payment by Credit Card is unsuccessful due to your card being rejected by the transaction terminal, your reservation will be cancelled.
CVV number: This is the Security code on the reverse of your credit card. (The last 3 numbers which appear above the signature strip on the back of your credit card).
To comply with credit card regulations all credit card transactions must include the last three digits of the security code on the reverse of your credit card. Failure to do this will result in the transaction being refused. (Your card's security code has been compulsory since 1st January 2004).
Credit Cards accepted by us: Visa, MasterCard, EuroCard.
- Our prices include all taxes and the rate for the rented accommodation, all utilities being included (water, gas, electricity). Access to the parking and to the play areas for children, the use of two professional barbecues and sports facilities (Ping-pong, Boules, Football ground, Volley-ball court) are free of charge.
- The rental amount does not include any additional i.e. optional services, which have to be paid on site:
OBLIGATORY CHARGES :
The Security Deposit: either € 300. / Apartment.
The Tourist Tax : € 0,99 per person and per day, which is collected on behalf of the local council.
OPTIONAL CHARGES :
Cleaning charge at the end of your stay (as the apartment must be left clean and in good order by the Client, as found upon checking in. Clients who do not wish to clean the apartment themselves prior to checking out, can choose to pay for cleaning at the end of their stay). The rental of towels, phone calls, baby cot and any additional beds (which must be reserved in advance) and tennis court bookings are some of the optional services provided by the Residence.
- Specials Offers: Any discounts mentioned only apply to the accommodation services and therefore exclude any other services (such as cleaning, sports...)
- If clients leave before 8.00am, it is obligatory to pay the cleaning charge.
- Open from 30/03/2013 to 03/11/2013.
A returnable security deposit amounting to either €.200 or €.300 depending on the apartment type must be paid by the Client immediately on checking in. This security deposit can be paid either by credit or debit card (if a card is provided, we would just take the number, without charging anything to the card). We do not accept cash for the payment of the security deposit.
This security deposit shall not be cashed in by us and will be refunded to you on your check-out date, after deducting any amounts for additional services provided to you on site (telephone calls, sheets, etc.......) and after deducting any compensation for damages (arising from loss or breakage) caused by the Client and any cleaning services. If ever the amount of this security deposit proved to be too low at the end of the rental period, the Client would have to pay the difference before checking out.
Arrival and Departure
- On the date of your arrival, the keys will be issued to you from 5 p.m. onwards once the security deposit is made.
Special arrangements will then be made so that you may collect the keys to your apartment.
- As soon as you enter the apartment, you must check the Inventory listing the fixtures and fittings and inform us about any discrepancy that will be immediately corrected. Clients must notify THE RESIDENCE about any incomplete inventory or any other problem within 24 h from checking in.
- On the check-out date indicated on your Agreement, the apartment must be vacated between 8 and 10 a.m.
- The inventory and cleanliness of the apartment will be checked in your presence. Any missing, broken or damaged item will be charged to you as well as any repairs, where appropriate.
- The apartment owner is liable for the availability of the rented property. Check-out must take place before 10 a.m. and check-in after 5 p.m. to enable the apartment owner to have the apartment cleaned and check all fixtures and fittings: good condition of the premises and furniture, proper working order of all appliances and utensils.
Changes or Cancellation
In order that we do not make any errors, any changes or cancellations must be made to us in writing. You can either email us at
or send a fax to us on 0033 495 60 79 96.
When you contact you must include the following information in order for us to treat your request :
- Your booking reference number
- The email address used to make the booking
- The surname and name used to make the booking.
Any changes or cancellations will be confirmed in writing to you by our Reservations Service within 24 hours . If you have not received a reply within this time, this is because we have not received your request and you will need to re-send it to us. Please let us know as early as possible of any changes you might wish to make, in order for us to do the maximum to meet your requirements (however we cannot guarantee anything)
- Any cancellation from a Client for whatever reason will incur charges that vary in accordance with the date on which the cancellation is made. Any cancellation must be confirmed in writing as the date of receipt of a cancellation will be binding :
- If you cancel more than 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period : We will withhold a € 40 cancellation charge. You will therefore get the rental amount back less the cancellation charge.
- If you cancel less than 30 days from the start date of your rental period, the following charges will be withheld from the rental amount you have paid :
- Between 30 and 15 days prior to the start of the rental period: 25% of the total amount.
- Between 14 and 8 days prior to the start of the rental period: 50% of the total amount
- Between 7 and 2 days prior to the start of the rental period: 75% of the total amount
- Less than 2 days prior to the start of the rental period : 100% of the total amount.
- In case of no-show: 100% of the total amount.
- Any early departure during the period booked, as well as any late arrival, whatever the reason or the date thereof, shall not give rise to any refund to the Client.
- We advise you to take out an insurance policy that covers cancellation. Ask your insurance company or check your Credit Card terms. There is the possibility on our Internet site www.arinella.com of taking an insurance policy that covers cancellation cases. For that, click on the MONDIAL ASSISTANCE Logo.
- If for reasons or circumstances beyond its control, Residence ARINELLA must either cancel or modify all or part of your Rental Agreement, you will be entitled to:
- either terminate your Agreement and immediately get a full refund, without any deductions, although you will not be entitled to claim any further damages.
- or accept any changes proposed by RESIDENCE ARINELLA that will try its best to offer you an alternative that provides equivalent services,wherever possible.
- For the purpose of making everyones stay enjoyable, each Client will be provided with the House Rules on arrival. Please ensure you read them.
- Each Client must behave properly and take care of the accommodation. Any exceptional event (such as celebrations, having guests ...) must have prior written permission from the apartment owner. The premises must be cleaned by the Client prior to checking-out.
- Small pets (under 4 pounds) are allowed, although the Client must get prior written permission from the Management of the Residence. In any case, small pets are only allowed provided they do not disturb the peace and quiet of the Residence and do not affect the security of the other residents and provided the pet owner complies with elementary standards of hygiene and ensures the pet does not damage any property.
- Property rental in a Holiday Residence does not give rise to any liability for the accommodation providers. RESIDENCE ARINELLA will therefore not be made liable in case of any loss, theft or deterioration of personal belongings within the Residence, whether in the apartment, the parking area or any common premises (such as the laundry room....).
- Residence ARINELLA shall not be made liable for any Act of God or for any third party liability. Moreover, RESIDENCE ARINELLA will be not be held liable in case of bad weather or local events and, broadly speaking, for anything beyond their control, which may give rise to certain services not being provided.
- Likewise, parents are liable for the supervision of their children. Residence ARINELLA cannot therefore be made liable for any accident happening to children.